Monday, September 6, 2010

"Are you crying because you miss father?"

"No, I miss my hair!"

Not really. I actually really LOVE it! My lovely sister-in-law, Emily, cut it and did an amazing job! I will be loyal forever (sorry if you thought it was a one time job Emily. With a cut like that, I just can't go anywhere else!)

So school has once again started. I will be neck deep in it soon, or drowning. Take your pick. I'm taking Experimental Psychology, Psychopharmacology, Perspectives in Western Civilizations, Divorce and Step-family and Perspectives in World Music. Aren't you jealous! It will be a ridiculous amount of work, but I'm slightly excited about it. I'm lucky enough that for at least this semester I get to focus on my school work without a job. This will be the first time since college started that I will get to have this experience.

Also, this new found time has allowed to me start baking even more (and of course studying...some). I LOVE to bake! It's wonderful. I recently found pumpkin spice cookies. They were pretty good. But they will be better the second time (I must add my own touch)! I am obsessed with all things pumpkin right now. Candles, lotions, soap, food, decorations. If it is pumpkin I need it (go a head and keep that in mind for my birthday).

I feel like that is enough random thoughts for now. I will try to make this a more regular occurrence. The posting, not the random babble.

**Name the movie, get a plate of , you guessed it, pumpkin cookies (they are so delicious!)

2 comments:

  1. LITTLE WOMEN! Am I right?

    Also, Haley Brown has this wonderful recipe for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. You must get it from her. They are delicious. Feel free to bring some to your neighbor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin anything!! Fall is just amazing like that. Cute hair cut!

    ReplyDelete