Saturday, June 26, 2010

Vacation?

So, I have to apologize for being such a horrible blogger. I literally have 3 posts started and just didn't really like any of them enough to finish. So, this is it for a while.
tomorrow morning at around 11:30am, I am off to Virginia with my mother-in-law, Audrey, for a week long children literature conference. It should be a lot of fun. And very interesting. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the flying. I have never flown and am TERRIFIED! It is only a 2 hour flight. Not bad. It should be fine. But still, I can't help but be completely and utterly terrified about it. So here i am, it's 9:40pm and I have yet to start packing.
I guess I should hop on that.
I promise to be better to my 4 followers (thanks guys) from now on.!

No comments:

Post a Comment